Monday, August 3, 2009

Card for 2 Sketches 4 You challenge



I made this card today for my first card challenge. The website is called 2 Sketches 4 You. I got up enough courage to try a challenge. I am really curious to see what you think of this card, so please leave your comments...good or bad. I can take it:) If you like this card and would like to purchase it, you can find it in my Etsy shop! Come take a look and see my other cards as well!
For this card I used:
Fancy Pants paper- Simplicity line
Chipboard flower- KI Memories
Brown Chalk ink

14 comments:

  1. Welcome to the card challenge world - I think you are going to LOVE it because it is so much fun and addicting too. Your card is lovely - the flower in the middle is darling.
    Thanks for joining
    :) Kazan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it! I love the flower in the middle and the textures. Good work! Good Luck!

    Lolo :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's beautiful and very cute... great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun dsp and flower element. Way to rock the sketch challenge.

    It's a good life!
    Terri E.

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a cute card! I'm so in love with that flower!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card! Congrats on playing along, you'll be hooked! I love Mondays now :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all the flowers you make, ...cute blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card!! I am sure anyone would love to get it in the mail!
    ~Michele from By Your Side

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! Great card! Can't believe this is your first challenge! OMG - you will get hooked! Try the 365cards.blogspot.com Every day there is a brand new challenge - gives me a reason to make something every day! Love your blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. your blog is cute too!!!! Thanks for being my first follower! I am working on lot's of fun new things for my etsy so stay tuned!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card Karen. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Karen,

    Thanks for visiting my blog and for the lovely comment! Your work is lovely and your blog shows it off nicely! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments...I love them!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...