Thursday, January 7, 2010

Happy New Year!!! Gotta get rid of some Destash!


I can't believe it's 2010!! Wow, another year has come and gone. I am feeling very old and I am also feeling like my Scrapbooking supplies are taking up my whole house!!
I feel the need to get rid of a lot. I can't stand walking into my kitchen and seeing stuff all over my counters, and we can barely sit at our kitchen table comfortably without kicking my Rubbermaid containers full of paper!
This is my New Years resolution: to clean up my kitchen! So.....I am sorting through all of my supplies and getting rid of what I know I am not going to use!
Do I really need over a Bajillion pieces of paper? Well....I thought I did when it was on sale for such a great price:)
I am filling my Etsy shop with lots of pretty paper and other supplies! If you scrapbook, make cards, Origami, or any kind of paper craft.... you will want to check out my shop! The faster this stuff goes, the happier I will be and the cleaner my kitchen will look! My husband will be so happy:))

4 comments:

  1. good luck with that...you do know you'll just buy more, don't you? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, that is sooooo true, isn't it! I am really going to try not to though:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It IS possible to need a bajillion pieces of paper...just sayin'. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha Ha! That is soooo true! Thanks for your comments:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments...I love them!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...