Tuesday, March 23, 2010

{Spring is FINALLY Here!}


I am sooooo excited to see all my Daffodils, Grape Hycinths and some of my tulips pretty darn close to blooming!!! Yay.....it makes me so happy to see signs of Spring.
I have been getting ready for Spring in my ETSY shop too. I am making some of these cute bunny hang tags. My favorite are the Brown and Pink ones! That is my absolute favorite color combination.

What is your favorite Color Combination? I would love to hear what it is. Please leave a comment below and tell me your favorite combo. I will do a random drawing and make a set of 10 tags in that color combo for the Winner!!
You can leave more than one Color Combination. Please leave me your e-mail too, so I can get hold of you if you Win!!

Tag


10 comments:

  1. i Love sea-foam green with light pink! ^^

    frommaris@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I personally love the pink and brown - it's so girly and pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving turquoise and black this season! Great tags!

    ReplyDelete
  4. those are tags are too cute! I agree... the pink and brown ones are adorable!!!

    owlsomegifts[at]yahoo[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, from http://mylatestobsession3.blogspot.com!
    You know, I'm not really sure about the henna. I love the cards you make by the way, I am totally jealous of your scrapbooking ability. Well, hope you have a good day!

    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the brown and pink combination. It gives such a great contrast but is stil so delicate. Love your shop, you make adorable things! HAPPY SPRING!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi!! Ohhhh so cute tags!! I Love them both but the Brown & pink is my favorite out of the 2! The bunnies are just adorable! How creative you are, you go girl!! ;D

    My email is: beautyteller3@msn.com

    Sunny Smiles, Pennie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww! Love the bunnies! Turquoise and brown is an awesome combination.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Too cute! I like the pink ones. It's my favorite color :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like brown and pink, but also chocolate and turqiuose

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments...I love them!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...