Saturday, May 1, 2010

Thai Peanut Chicken recipe







I found this recipe online somewhere, so I didn't make it up, but it is sooooo good!
It is very simple and easy to make. I had to share it with you. Give it a try this week!

2-3 large skinless boneless chicken breasts, cubed
1/2 cup Peanut Butter
1 can coconut milk (approx. 2 cups)
1/4 cup sugar
dry roasted peanuts
Hot cooked rice

If your chicken is raw, saute in a tablespoon of oil until opaque. If already cooked and cubed, skip the saute. Next stir in peanut butter, coconut milk and sugar and cook over medium heat until bubbly.
Serve immediately over hot cooked rice and garnish with dry roasted peanuts.

Tips: I use 2 cans of Coconut milk because my family doesn't like so much peanut butter. I also boil my chicken first, then cube it.

This is so fast and easy. My family LOVES it! Try it this week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments...I love them!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...