Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Hoo am I??

I can't believe I am posting this picture of me, but I couldn't find any other decent pictures of me!  This is in the dressing room at Kohl's with my 16yr. old daughter.  I was taking pictures of us trying on clothes.  I have no make-up on and I look old, but I am not really THAT old!
We had so much fun that day;)

Hooo am I??  I thought I would try this and let you know a little about me! Leslie at Night Owl Crafting does this on her blog and it's a great idea!!
 1. Name two things you consider yourself to be very good at.

I am pretty good at crafting and I am good at cooking!

2. Name two things you consider yourself to be very bad at.
I am really bad at being consistent at stuff (especially goals).  I am also bad at doing housework (I would rather craft!)

3. Do you believe everything happens for a reason?

I think most things happen for a reason.  Some things are just totally random!

4. What is something you have eaten lately that you shouldn't have?
I ate some ice cream last night (it was my b-day!).  


5. Do you think the time should change or leave it alone?
I sorta like the time change.  I like it to get dark early.  Then I can curl up on my couch and watch T.V. all night;)


I will post once a week and give you a little bit more info about me!  If you would like to, go ahead and Copy/Paste the questions and make a post on your blog too.  It is fun to get to know each other!!


7 comments:

  1. HI! Im a new follower and Found your blog on bloghop and was wondering if u could follow me back if u find my blog interesting
    http://awesomegiveawaysontheweb.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved your post. I found you on Katies Corner, and I'm so glad I did. I do a Pink Sat. it's my way of honoring Breast Cancer. I am now a fan. Stop by my site and feel free to leave a comment.
    ~Jean
    http://jeansheartbeat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Karen, Here is the link to the blog interview. Be sure to let your followers know about your interview as well. You did awesome, I hope to be back for more of "Pocket full of Pink".

    Lisa xx

    lesapeamusings.blogspot.com/2010/11/interview-by-her-featured-blogger_11.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for following me over at Out of My Head. I'm following you now! I'm going to check out your interview!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey just to let you know, the link to follow you is broken.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Post!

    I'm your newest follower :D Stop by when you can!

    Raychel
    http://www.mycreativeway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. AAH I love OWLS! This post totally caught my eye. I love this blog post! I'm a bit tardy to the party but I'm popping over from my blog http://crazydayscrazynightsblog.blogspot.com/ and if you feel so insprired like me on FB too ! I'll share the love

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments...I love them!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...