Friday, January 21, 2011

Free Sewing Patterns?

Have you been to this website?? 

I just spent about 1/2 hour looking at all the free patterns!  I downloaded a ton.  I am so excited about this site.  I am not that great at sewing, but there are lots of easy projects there.  Here are some examples:

I LOVE market bags!  These look sooo easy!  Trust me, if I can so can you!!  HERE is the link to the pattern.
These would be so fun for Valentine's day!  HERE is the link to this pattern.  Again....EASY!

I love this classy Romantic Ruffle bracelet.  The gal who designed this is UBER talented!  HERE is the link to the pattern.
I love this corsage necklace!  The fabric is 2 die 4!  HERE are the directions.

This is just a drop in the bucket of what they have.  You have got to go check this site out!  You will be so glad you did:)

1 comment:

Thank you so much for your comments...I love them!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...