Monday, January 24, 2011

Sick of Valentine's Decorations yet??

I can't help it.  I  keep making Valentine decorations! I really don't have that many Valentine crafts (until now!). I hope you don't mind if I share a few more with you this week.  Here is what I made on Saturday:


Since I bought 4 of these MDF boards at the Craft store the other day, I had to make another Valentine decoration!  I love how it turned out.

Follow the directions from this tutorial.   I added a cute heart cut out from old music paper, a clear "love" cut out, and a few chipboard hearts I had in my stash.  I also cut the XOXO with my Cricut and stuck it on the clear plastic window.  

I have a few other adorable crafts to share, but I will save them for later this week!  Thanks so much for visiting me.  Have a wonderful Monday!

7 comments:

  1. Very cute :) I still need to make mine. I was working on a project for my daughter's birthday, but had to sideline VDay stuff until that was done. I have all of my Valentines scrapbook paper staring at me, reminding me I now need to help her make Valentines for her cousins and grandmas, so it's next on my list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Cute :)
    Kristie
    http://simplycraftyblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute. Nope I'm not sick of valentines yet :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute ~ you are soo creative, and have such a fun blog! I love it! Thanks for stopping by mine!

    jeanene@thequeenbeeshive.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your frame! Such cute colors and patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nope, not sick of them yet!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool website buddy I am gona suggest this to all my list of contacts.
    Loving Valentine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments...I love them!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...