Saturday, February 5, 2011

Apothocary jars and LOVE Plaques

I stumbled across The Lolly Jane Boutique blog today.  If you have never been there, you have to go check it out!  She is so talented and has the most fabulous DIY crafts posted.  I instantly fell in love with her blog:
Are these not the most adorable apothocary jars you have EVER seen?  I want some REALLY bad:)
I am determined to make one of these signs.  I love how she used Vinyl as a stencil and gave it the weathered look!

I also just love the name of her blog:  Lolly Jane Boutique!  Doesn't that name make you want to go there?? Go....now:)

5 comments:

  1. I love Lolly Jane! :) I'm also loving your new background and header! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovin' the valentine decor! And those Apothocary jars--oh my...I need to run over there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my gosh so happy i stumbled upon your blog, loved it as soon as i read your title...LOVE PINK!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a new follower from the trendy treehouse. such a cute page!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments...I love them!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...