Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Paper Rosette flower Spring Wreath

  I saw this tutorial the other day when I was searching the internet.  I loved the idea of using paper for the rosettes!  I have a TON of scrapbook paper, so was really excited to make these.

I also wanted to make a wreath and somehow incorporate the paper rosettes.  Here is what I came up with!

I am happy with how it turned out.  I got the ribbon at Dollar Tree, along with the wreath form.  The ribbon, burlap, paper and stick on little pearly thingys I already had.

I was really surprised at how easy it was to make the paper rosette's!  You basically just smoosh the paper as you are moving it around like you would fabric or ribbon.  You don't have to twist it.  It's super easy and I think it looks good:)
I forgot, I added some of the rolled flowers as well.  Here is a great tutorial for those.
 
I can't wait to show you what I found at Salvation Army and repurposed!  I LOVE how it turned out:)  See you tomorrow!!

I am linking to these parties:

3 comments:

  1. Your rosette are fabulous - so perfectly sweet.
    Holly
    504 Main

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never tried a paper rosette! What a great example! Thanks for the inspiration. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty. I haven't tried the paper flowers yet.... Hmmm. Thanks for visiting and following me. I am your newest follower.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments...I love them!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...