Monday, May 9, 2011

Mother's Day and Keep Calm and Carry On

Yesterday was a wonderful day to be a Mother!  I woke up and my man made me breakfast in BED!  It was soooo delicious.  Here is what it was:
Have you ever had a Moon over My Hammy at Denny's?? Well, my husband makes them JUST like this!  He was making it with the kids and they burnt 1 side, but it was still YUMMY!  Thanks HON:)

After breakfast he had to go to a church meeting (because he is a Bishop, kinda like a paster of a church congregation).  He's not home, much, but when he is....he REALLY is!  He loves his fam.

When he left, I went to work at coloring my hair.  Why, you ask?  Because I had a gray stripe down the center of my head!  I looked terrible.  I wasn't going to go to church like that!

After church, we had dinner at our house.  We invited my parents, the MIL, SIL, and my brother.  It was really fun!  We had Ham, Dutch Vegetable Whip (I should share that recipe sometime), Jello Salad, and rolls.  It was DELISH!  

I want to show you what I got for Mother's Day from my man.  It's a little embarrassing, but I really love it!  
Yep, he knows these are my favorite!  Only 1 gram of FAT per patty! 
If I get a sweet tooth, I eat 3.  PERFECT!

Here is what I bought for myself and my 2 sisters:
This baby is mine!  I love the color.  Looks fabulous in my kitchen!
I didn't make them, but I am thinking about making one that says:  Keep Calm and Craft On!
I love these colors, don't you??  My sisters will love these!  I am giving these to them for their Birthday.  I got these at Very Jane.  They have some cool deals.  Check them out!


3 comments:

  1. I love the "Keep Calm and Craft On". It sounds so... true, haha! Thanks for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your breakfast looks yummy! I too got a breakfast from my husband and kids on Mother's Day. They made me an omelet, bacon and toast. Thanks for stopping by my site!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great gifts! I am glad that you enjoyed your day! :)
    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments...I love them!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...