Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Wanna Guest Blog on Pocket Full of Pink?


So, are you a blogger?
Would you like the chance to guest blog at Pocket Full of Pink?
I will be on vacation from July 7th through July 13th and am looking for some guest bloggers to fill the void.
I can’t guarantee I’ll post every post I receive, but I’ll try to post as many as I can.
If you’d like to guest blog at Pocket Full of Pink while I'm on a much needed vacation, here’s what I want:
A post that introduces yourself and then shows off no more than 3 projects/crafts/recipes/etc that you’ve done on your blog so far. Please only include one or two pictures max per project.
This is not a tutorial post, this is an introductory post. I want you to just introduce yourself and convince my readers why they should check out your blog. Remember, no more than 3 projects.
In a nutshell: Your header image, photo of you if you have one, intro about yourself, 3 projects with explanations about each, closing paragraph or sentence. Done.
As I receive your code, I’ll schedule a day for you and let you know when you will be featured. All I ask for in return is that you post on your blog the day of letting your readers know you are guest blogging at Pocket Full of Pink.
Email your code to kweight@byu.net.
Thanks so much for helping me out while I’m on vacation!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments...I love them!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...