Friday, July 15, 2011

Back from Vacation!

What a week!  We had so much fun on our vacation in Heber City, Utah.  It was different than I expected, but it was a really nice week!

I want to thank all those who held down the fort for me while I was gone.  I hope you were able to visit some new blogs and meet some new people!  

Here is a picture of where we stayed.  It was waaaaaay up in the mountains.  I mean like dirt, washboard roads with huge trenches in them.  Let's just say I shouldn't have had my kids do a heavy duty washing of my van before we left!
Isn't it gorgeous?  The view was spectacular!  The mountains there are so pretty!

Can you see the moose?  We saw some very cool wildlife!


This is one of my favorite places to visit!  Love this picture....

Gorgeous sunset at the cabin.  We had such a great time being together with our family!

Hope your having a fabulous summer.  I am glad to be back and I am planning some fun crafts and a giveaway coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments...I love them!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...