Friday, July 1, 2011

A few of my favorite blogs!

I am in awe of how many talented bloggers there are out there!  I just want to give a shout out to a few of my favorites.  These ladies I REALLY admire, and they are actually very NICE!  Go check out there blogs.  You'll be glad you did!


Sachiko doesn't know it, but I secretly stalk her blog almost every day!  She has the best tutorials on her blog and is just such a sweet person!  Check out all her cute t-shirt refashions!  


Allison of House of Hepworths is a kick in the pants!  She is VERY good at furniture redo's and just about everything else, and her sense of humor is hilarious!  You have to check out her blog.  Right now while she is on a road trip she is having tons of guest bloggers, and guess what?  I was one of them!  Wahooo! Go see House of Hepworth's


Whitney and Alish of Sisters Stuff are so stinkin' talented!  They have a mish mash of different things on their blog like recipes, crafts, linkys, and more!  I love to visit and see what they are up too! 
 


Cheri from I am Momma hear me Roar has a fabulous blog!  You should check out her recent Hair week series.  My daughter and I have found some cute hairstyles to try from it!  She also has tons of  blogging ideas, refashions and more!  

So there are a few of my favorite blogs!  There are lots more out there as you probably know, but these are a few that I visit almost daily!  

1 comment:

  1. Saw your AWESOME post on HOH and to come check YOU out!!! I'm LOVING what I see!! NEW follower! :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments...I love them!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...