Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Guest blogger: B. Cheniful




*thank you so much to Karen for even allowing to think I'm cool enough to guest blog! :)
Well Hello!  I'm Brandi of B.Cheniful--a blog that captures all of my crazy creations, knockoffs, ramblings, tutorials and so on! I've been married 3.5 years and I'm "that girl" who thinks of her puppies as her babies.  Yep.  Guilty.  I work fulltime at midwest retailer in the corporate visual department--which I LOVE.  However, as soon as I get home, I practically sprint to my creation station.  For the love of god, someone give me my glue gun!

I LOVE blogging and being able to share the little bit of knowhow I do have....Here are just a few of my favorites!

And there you have it!  A  few of my favs--hopefully you'll stop by to check out the rest!
Big (guest blog) Smile,
B.Chen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments...I love them!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...