Monday, July 11, 2011

Guest Blogger: Creative2xMom


Hi I'm Lee from Creative2xmom.  I'm so excited to be here today and have a chance to meet you.  Allow me to tell you a little about myself:



I'm a thirty-something stay at home Mama to two cutie kiddos.  Aren't they adorable?  (You can "OOOHHH" and "AAAHHH" now.)  I love being a mom and part of that for me is being creative with my kids: in the kitchen, in the garden, around the house.  They love it and so do I.  

So Creative2xmom has a little bit of everything: some kid's crafts, some Mama crafts, some yummy recipes, lots of inspiration.  My motto is "Quick, affordable, fun."  If it can't be those three things you won't find it here.

Some of my favorite projects have been:


Made from Dollar Store items


We also just finished 52 First Dates ideas
and are starting a new Summer Book Club this week.

So come on over and say hi.
Put up your feet, sip on some coffee, and look around for awhile.
I love meeting new friends
and hope you'll decide to become a part of the Creative2xmom community.


Robin
http://www.creative2xmom.blogspot.com
Where creative moms gather...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments...I love them!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...