Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Guest Blogger: What I Live For


DSCN5382
Hi! I’m Judy and I blog over at What I Live For. My blog started out as an outlet for me to express myself and share fun things I had found online while I stayed home with my two boys and my husband went to law school. Hubby’s still in school for another year, and I am always on the lookout for fun ways to keep myself and my boys entertained…it’s what I live for :).

Come join me as I share recipes such as these delightful snickerdoodles


frugal DIY projects such as these yoga pants made from my husband’s old t-shirt…




and fun activities to do with kids such as making your own water table
I hope you’ll stop by and let me know where you’re visiting from so I can learn more about you and find other wonderful blogs to get inspiration from! Thanks Karen for having me!!!

1 comment:

  1. Found this site through the guest blogger. Was visiting her from Thankful for Friends Thursday and decided to come join you as well. Great guest post.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments...I love them!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...