Sunday, August 14, 2011

Good bye Junky Old Trailer!

This is going to be a quick post.  Summer is so busy!  You all know that, huh?  My 2 oldest kids were gone all week HERE, and they had a fabulous time.  Their spirits were uplifted and they met lots of new friends. I am so glad they got to have this wonderful experience!

This week has been a tough week for me.  I haven't been that motivated to make much.  This weekend I did go to some garage sales and found lots of good stuff!  I can't wait to show you what I do with it:)

Something sad happened yesterday....we sold our junky old Tent Trailer.  I was torn about it.  My kids LOVE to go camping.  I...well...don't like it so much.  The Tent Trailer was nice to be off the ground, but I needed more...like a potty....and a shower would have been nice.  I always want more.  I just wasn't satisfied.  So the hubs put a sale sign on it yesterday and it was gone within a few hours!  

I will miss that trailer.  Especially since I saw this:
Oh, I could have transformed that ugly old thing.  This is so adorable!  
Oh, well.  Now we can stay in a Hotel (which is where I really want to be).  
Good bye Tent Trailer.  We had some great memories with that thing.  I will miss it....sort of.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments...I love them!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...