Friday, September 9, 2011

{Guest Bloggers Wanted}



Hey all you crafty bloggers out there!  I am starting school the end of this month and would like to schedule some guest bloggers for September and October.   For September I still have slots for the 26th, and 29th.  October is very open, so if you have a date you prefer, please let me know.   I would like to try and have a guest post about once a week.  
I am taking 12 credits and maybe that doesn't sound like a lot, but I am totally overwhelmed just thinking about it!  

I am not a picky blogger.  I am totally random in my posts.  Don't be afraid to send me your idea!  I won't bite...promise:)

I had over 8,000 page views last month and all time I have had over 101,000 page views.  I know there are a lot more popular blogs out there, but it should help get some extra traffic your way!


Requirements:
1) Must be a new post
2) Must be a tutorial
3) Can be anything you want, as long as it is DIY in nature, or a recipe would be fine too
4) Nice big photos
5) HTML emailed to me 3 days before your scheduled posting date


Interested?  Email me at kweight@byu.net with an idea to post about and a date you'd prefer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments...I love them!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...