Saturday, November 26, 2011

I'm Sick! {But I got my Netbook!}

 ****Sorry there was no Friday Frolic this week!  I will start back up next Friday!!

Thanksgiving was fun! We had both our families over.  I soaked the Turkey in a brine this year and WOW it turned out fantastic!  Everyone loved it!!

I felt like I was coming down with a cold, but Thanksgiving night, I really wanted to stand in line at Target to get this:







What a night I tell you!  I stood in line for 3 1/2 hours in the cold and some rain, but I got my net book! 

Now I am paying  for it!  I have the worst cold I have had in a while. So I have pretty much been in bed for the last few days.

Did you all do any crazy like that on Black Friday?  I want to know what you all got!  Any fabulous deals?

1 comment:

  1. i hope you feel better soon, i did all my shopping over the internet, or during the summer...so not big deals here.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments...I love them!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...