Sunday, January 15, 2012

Keeping it Real {Sunday}

I hope you all are having a relaxing and uplifting Sunday!

Remember I told you my husband didn't like our new mattress?  Well, they came and picked it up yesterday, so last night  we slept on our air mattress, buuuuut unfortunately when we woke up (at 3 in the morning), the air had all gone out of it!

Needless to say, I had a crappy nights sleep.  The nice thing was when we woke up it looked like this outside:

Are you saying to yourself, WHAT?  Can't you see the little dusting of snow out there on the tree?  Ok, there really is a very small amount of snow out there, but my kids were very EXCITED!  

We would have been ecstatic if it looked like this instead:

But we can't be picky, can we?  After all we live in Oregon, where it rains about 99.8% of time.

What I would really like is enough snow that I could build one of these with my kids:
{isn't he cute?}
I guess we can't have everything we want.....oh. my. gosh. the sun is coming out.  NO!  I WANT SNOW.  

We may get some more snow tomorrow.  I'll keep you posted....

Have a FABULOUS day!

1 comment:

  1. I'd love some of your snow and rain here in California! We have had a real dry couple months. Try and take a little nap today.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments...I love them!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...