Sunday, January 22, 2012

Keeping it Real {Sunday}

A while back I showed you how I was a craft hoarder.  I joined about 5 scrapbook groups where they mail you a box full of cute paper and embellishments.  This doesn't count the stuff I bought during the other days of the month!  I got 5 EVERY month!  Can you believe my addiction?


Here is my craft room about 8 months ago.  Pathetic, huh?  Yes, I was a slob.  Well, let me justify this.  I have ADD and it COMPLETELY overwhelmed me to think about organizing this mess.  I just couldn't get myself to do it.  

So one day I decided (with the coaxing of my husband) to get rid of it ALL.  I wanted my daughter to have the room and it wasn't fair that she had to share a room with her 10 yr. old sister.  


So here is what it looks like now:
Now don't go thinking I got rid of ALL my crafts.  Obviously I didn't.  I mean this is a craft BLOG!  But I did get rid of about 80% of it.  Yay me!  

I feel so much better knowing that she has her own room, if only for a few more months (she is off to college soon).  

Hope your having a fabulous Sunday!  Be sure to come back tomorrow.  I am going to give away a BOAT LOAD of yummy goodies!

Here is a sneak peek:

Can you guess what it is?  It has a little to do with Valentine's Day!  You will love it:)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments...I love them!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...