Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Book Review: Let it Go by Chris Williams

Most of you know I'm LDS (Mormon).  Well, I don't usually talk religion that much,  and this isn't gonna be a preachy post, but I HAVE to tell you about this book. It will amazingly help you understand the principle of forgiveness. It's not even about "Mormons."  It is simply about being like Jesus Christ and a Christian. 

This book has HONESTLY changed my life!  It is so amazing and uplifting you would not believe.  

Chris Williams is an amazing author and I love his sense of humor along with the profound love he has for his Savior and family.  

Let it go will lift your heart and give you an understanding of what true Forgiveness means.  It is tremendous to me that someone could lose their spouse and 2 kids (and an unborn baby!) to a drunk driving accident and then turn around and forgive!  I love the saying "Let it Go." 

It's amazing what Jesus Christ can do to our hearts if we are willing to hand it over to him.  This book will truly lift your spirit! 

 If you don't want to read the book, please watch the video.  click on the "Let it Go" link above.  Get some tissue ready because the tears are gonna come! 

Hope you enjoy this!!






I was not in any way compensated for this book review.  I just read the book and absolutely loved it.  I want to share it with everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments...I love them!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...