Saturday, September 29, 2012

DIY Spooky Boo Frame

Hello friends! 
Today I want to share with you my Spooky Boo Frame:

Everything I made this with I already had on hand!  Super cheap and Easy:)

Supplies you will need:
-Old frame from thrift store {I got mine at Salvation Army for about 1$}
-Paint {I used Black and Wedding Cake white}
-Sponge brush
-vinyl lettering {or you could cut the letters out of paper}
-scrapbook paper
-sticky back foamie pumpkins {I think I got these at Micheal's}
1. Grab your frame and take the glass and backing out.
2. Paint the frame black using foam brush {I just did 1 coat}.
3. Pick your scrapbook paper and trace the size out using the backing on the frame.
4. Just a cool picture of what my paper looks like!
5. Frame painted and with paper inserted.
6. Sponge brush over black paint with white paint.  I didn't cover all the black. I like the way it makes it look kinda spooky!
7. Apply pumpkins and vinyl lettering to paper {not the glass on the frame!}
8.  Slide the finished masterpiece into the frame.

Now you have a cute decoration that you can switch out with other fun inserts! 

I love interchangeable decorations:)

Hope your having a fantastic weekend!!

This was previously posted at Katie {Did}it as part of her Halloween series.

4 comments:

  1. I too love interchangeable decor, it makes things just a little bit easier. If you get a chance I would love for you to come link up at my Halloween Pin Party.

    http://sarahdawndesigns.blogspot.com/2012/10/pintastic-monday-halloween-edition.html#.UGnL4K4-WnA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for linking to Make the Scene Monday, you are being featured later this evening!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute! You should enter your photos from this project into Craftbaby's Halloween Decor Challenge! :)

    http://www.craftbaby.com/contests/32/halloween-decor

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments...I love them!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...